1. Log in to the backend of the unit website.
2. From the left menu, select Event Espresso -> Events.
3. Click "Add New Event".
4. Enter the name and description of the event. For the permalink, ensure the month, date, and year are included.
5. Scroll down. Enter the name again under "Event Datetimes" and the start and end times of the event. Under "Available Tickets", create the appropriate tickets. Leave the "Sale Starts" alone. For Sell Until, typically 11:55 PM 3 days before the event. Create the following tickets:
- Adult Male Booth Leader - Sell Until 2 Days Before Event - Quantity 1
- Adult Female Booth Leader - Sell Until 2 Days Before Event - Quantity 2
- Adult Non-Booth Leader RSVP - Sell Until Event Start - Quantity Blank
- Youth RSVP - Sell Until Event Start - Quantity Blank
6. Scroll down. Select the venue and un-check "Allow comments".
7. On the right, select the appropriate event categories (Fundraising and the appropriate fundraising category).
8. Scroll down. Select the appropriate registration questions under "Questions for Primary Registration", then do the same on "Questions for Additional Registrants". For fundraising events, use "Personal Information" and "Unit Information Information".
9. Scroll up. Ensure that the "Default Registration Status" is set to "Approved".
10. Scroll to the top and click "Publish".