How to Duplicate an Existing Registration Event
Created by: Jonah May
Modified on: Sun, Nov 28, 2021 at 1:23 PM
1. Log in to the backend of the unit website.
2. From the left menu, select Event Espresso -> Events.
3. Find the event you wish to duplicate, and click "Edit".
4. Click "Duplicate Event".
5. Modify the name, permalink, and description as appropriate.
6. Scroll down. Modify the Event Datetimes and Available Tickets as appropriate.
7. Scroll down, ensure the proper venue is selected and that "Allow comments" is unchecked.
8. On the right, ensure the proper registration questions for primary and additional registrations are selected.
9. Scroll up. On the right, ensure the proper event categories are set and that "Default Registration Status" is set to "Approved".
10. Scroll up and select "Publish".
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.